I hope you all are enjoying the sunshine and festivities! If you’ve had your fill of g&t’s, bbq’s and pool time, here’s some 4th of July armchair inspiration. And most of these beauties are on sale! Grab them while you can!
Easy-Peasy to ooze style while entertaining – table, beach or porch side.
- Leather cooler – no reason to be bland & carrying plastic
- Bamboo Flatware – so preteeeeeeeee
- Fever Tree Tonic – for making the best G&T… ever! Promise.
- Rattan Placemat – been eyeing them for some time.
- Vintage Record Player – James will be getting this for his birthday
- Fringe Hammock – cause you need to look stylish having that afternoon snooze
- ‘Tiles’ napkin – cause nothing looks better with white crockery
Spit & polished for the 4th celebrations
- Boater Straw Hat – for you to unleash your inner Hepburn
- Birkenstock Madrid Sandal – stylish & practical
- Rayban Cat Eye – back to the Hepburn comment….
- Geometric Earrings – just the right amount of edge to balance the prep-factor
- V-neck swimsuit – sexy & stylish
- Red Bandana – you need that pop of red
- Garden shorts – to also pair with a navy jacket – why not?
- Woven Straw Tote – a stylish place to store your wallet, keys, etc.
- Hippy Key Fob – cause you’re worth it!
- Essie – for you need to repeat that gorgeous red on your bandana & it’s instant color!
Just do something active, for crying out load – even if it’s peddling to the next soiree…
- ‘Bobble’ Water Bottle – infuse whatever takes your fancy!
- Beach cruiser – for you need to roll with stylish wheels
- Lawn Croquet – off with their heads!
- Beach Bats – for they’ll have a bikini bod, much longer than you…..
- Bicycle Basket – the classic Nantucket – where else are you going to put that cute straw tote?
- Beach Towel – for when you have company! Yeah!